Is your subconscious helping or sabotaging you?
The memory of all our life experiences (beliefs, beliefs, traumas, habits, etc.) lies in the subconscious.
Have you ever considered that your beliefs set the limit of what you allow yourself to achieve and desire?
Beliefs are the foundations of our personality: they determine our successes and failures, our perception of ourselves, of others and of the situations that Life offers us.Would you like to transform your subconscious and take the full control of your Life Experience?
HOW DOES IT WORK AND WHAT DO I NEED PSYCH-K® FOR?
Neuroscience confirms that 95% of our experience is determined by our subconscious: by those perceptions and behaviors that are activated automatically, involuntarily and habitually. Most personal growth approaches only target the conscious part. Only 5%: the tip of the iceberg!PSYCH-K® communicates directly with the subconscious mind (the remaining 95%!), fostering the optimal
conditions for immediate and long-lasting well-being, in any field of your life.
Metaphorically, it is like rewriting the software of the mind, transforming limiting perceptions and behaviors into new ‘habits’ that consolidate our inner well-being and support us in easily achieving our goals, involving in the process the spiritual side.
THE BENEFITS OF PSYCH-K®
examples of 8 areas of improvement
Minimize stress and open yourself to a healthy life
Access the abundance that awaits you
Increase your self-esteem and regain your personal power
Create healthy relationships and let go of unhealty ones
Improve performance in sports, work, study, etc.
Free yourself from limiting fears and eliminate harmful habits
Rediscover and reconnect to your natural divinity
Let go of your painful memories